Sit Down New York, Inc. Purchase Agreement
For all customer service questions, delivery changes, building certificate of insurance requests contact email@example.com or call our customer service department at (212) 777-7716
1. Excluding “rush” orders, Cancellations on “In-stock” items are permitted without any fees, as long as cancellation is made within (2) Days after the order is placed and the merchandise is not yet shipped or picked up. Thereafter “SDNY” will retain a 25% cancellation fee of the purchase price.
1. Qualifying preference returns on received merchandise are subject to a 25% restocking fee from total of sale and must be initiated within (7) days of delivery or pick up. All returning merchandise must be in original condition and with all original packaging & documentation otherwise “SDNY” reserves the right to refuse such returns.
1. Customer is responsible to thoroughly inspect all received merchandise for damages & defects upon delivery or pick up. All concealed damages or defects found after the delivery service leaves must be reported within 48 hours for repair or replacement at our discretion. Sit Down New York, Inc. is not responsible for any damages or broken items if the customer picked up or arranged their own delivery and/or assembly.
Special Orders & Built To Order
1. Special orders refer to any order that is custom ordered to customer specifications; this may also include items sold via catalog that is not regularly stocked or sold by “SDNY”. A 50% non-refundable deposit is due on special and custom orders at the time the order is placed. An estimated lead time will be given at the time of purchase. The customer will be notified of any lead time extensions. The 50% deposit is only refundable if (a) the order is canceled by customer within (2) days of original purchase date or (b) “SDNY” is unable to deliver the merchandise within the mutually agreed extended delivery date.
Customer Pick Ups
All merchandise pick-ups from our warehouse or store must be arranged at least (1) day in advance.
1. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the furniture can fit through doorways, stairwells and into elevators, etc. Sit Down New York, Inc. shall not be responsible for any merchandise that does not fit. (Where available cost of breakdown of furniture starts at $199.00).
Our products have a limited warranty for one full year from defects in materials and workmanship. At our discretion and upon inspection, we will repair, replace or make a price adjustment to correct a defect. Defects caused from normal wear and tear, exposure to the elements, improper assembly or dis-assembly, product modification, intentional damage, abuse, accidents, unintended uses and /or improper care are exempt from coverage.